A lot of men are going to ask you a whole heap of standard questions such as:
- Where do you live?
- What do you do for work?
- What do you do for fun?
- What are your hobbies?
It’s tedious stuff, but do you ask the same questions?
Before we get onto the things that men love – let’s eliminate what men loathe.
Where so many women go wrong is when they ask men a host of qualifying questions. These questions are pitched at either the pre dating or dating stages and they usually resonate with the above questions. A guy knows what you are doing when you ask these questions, he may be primitive in some ways but he can sense when a woman is vying for his moolaah from a mile away.
What this says to a guy is that you are only looking for a man with assets not a man who you are attracted to, interested in and compatible with.
So he will not only think you are shallow but desperate too – not a good look!
The better option:
Stand out from the crowd. You’re half way to making a man fall for you if you can prove you have something interesting to say.
– That means having some level of knowledge on a few topics
– Asking outside of the box questions such as:
- If you could only take 3 things with you to a desert island what 3 things would you take and why
- If you could have any super power which one would you choose?
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
Such questions will separate you from other females and hands down appeal more to a guy than listening to you talk about your designer shoe and hand bag collection.
This is what men don’t get from their friendships with other men as well as being a big part of developing an emotional connection to a woman. As we all should know, unless you have an emotional connection with a guy you don’t have a leg to stand on.
Appreciating or showing gratitude is something you should always show for a man’s acts of service at any stage of the relationship cycle. Men are hard-wired to please us and feel compelled to try to please us more when we like what they do for us. John Gottman’s empirical research findings prove that high levels of appreciation shown by the female in a relationship contributes to higher relational satisfaction overall.
Want more information about how to read men – read ‘Understand men’ by clicking on the below link
Latest posts by DatingAdvice.rocks Contributors (see all)
- The Seven Steps to Plan a Perfect Marriage Proposal. - May 2, 2016
- How Do Men Show Their Love? …If He Never Says The Magic Word - Apr 15, 2016
- Ending Infidelity: 5 Reasons To Breakup With a Married Man - Feb 22, 2016