People everywhere are falling in love, falling out of love or suffering in love. Love quotes will help you to express your deepest feelings and thoughts, during those times when words just refuse to flow out of you.
It’s like no matter how hard you try to phrase it, the words just don’t come out right. And you’re stuck and couldn’t write another word.
You may not be a born writer or poet, that’s perfectly alright. But you have the ability to choose. So choose a wonderful love quote that speaks from your heart, and let him or her know exactly what’s on your mind and in your heart.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Love quotes will help you to express your deepest feelings and thoughts, during those times when words just refuse to flow out of you.” user=”@DatingTipsRocks”]
During the times where words fail you, let love quotes give you a gentle helping hand. Let love quotes help you paint out your thoughts beautifully on paper.
Whether it’s your Valentine’s Day cards, your anniversary cards, your romantic love letters or loving emails, you don’t have to worry about not knowing what to say or write anymore.
Pour out your love with love quotes and watch how the right love quote will bring your card, letter or message to life.
How about dazzling your man or woman with a love quote right away?
List of 10 Best Love Quotes
1) “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
2) “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” – Julia Roberts
3) “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Author Unknown
4) “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
5) “In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
6) “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
7) “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.” – Author Unknown
8) “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
9) “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
10) “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
Fion Lim is the creator of http://www.great-inspirational-quotes.com She loves inspirational quotes, short stories and poems, and enjoys sharing her collection with women to keep them inspired.
- The Seven Steps to Plan a Perfect Marriage Proposal. - May 2, 2016
- How Do Men Show Their Love? …If He Never Says The Magic Word - Apr 15, 2016
- Ending Infidelity: 5 Reasons To Breakup With a Married Man - Feb 22, 2016